Points to note while on board the flight
Information about points to note while on board the flight.
- Please keep your seatbelt on at all times while seated or when the “Fasten Your Seatbelt” sign is lit.
- During takeoff and landing, do not place baggage at your feet or on your lap if you are sitting in seats near the emergency exits.
- Passengers sitting near the emergency exits are asked to assist with evacuating the aircraft in the event of an emergency.
- The following behavior is prohibited on the aircraft.
- Behavior that impedes the safety of the aircraft.
- Behavior that harms other people or property on board the flight.
- Safety impeding acts
There are specific regulations on safety impeding acts, which are acts that disrupt order on board the flight or infringe in-flight discipline. In particular, refusing to follow the orders of the captain may result in a fine. Please cooperate to ensure a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable flight.
- Smoking in the aircraft toilets (including smoking devices that do not use fire, such as electronic cigarettes and heated tobacco products)
- Using electronic devices that have been prohibited by a notice.
- Interfering with the duties of the cabin crew.
- Not following instructions and not wearing your seatbelt.
- Not returning the back of your seat to the upright position or folding away your table during takeoff or landing.
- Placing your baggage where it will impede evacuation in the event of an emergency.
- Tampering with emergency equipment.
- Tampering with the emergency exit doors.