Updated on August 2nd, 2023
- Website Browsing Environment
- User's Obligations/Responsibilities
- Handling of Problems Attributable to the User
- Indemnity of the Provider
- Shutoff/Temporary Suspension/Change of/to the Provider's Site
- Handling of User Information
- Intellectual Property Rights (Copyrights, Trademarks, Etc.)
- Individual Terms on How to Use Each Service
- Governing Laws, Conflict Resolution and Jurisdiction Court
- Various provisions Air Japan may specify separately from the Terms will each constitute a part of the Terms.
- If any provision in the preceding paragraph is inconsistent with the corresponding provision of the Terms, the provision of the Terms will prevail.
- The amended Terms shall come into effect the moment they are displayed on AirJapan Website, unless otherwise specified by Air Japan.
Website Browsing Environment
- You must provide at your own responsibility and expense all communications equipment, software, telephone service agreement, Internet access agreement, etc., needed to use the Service.You are also responsible for the payment of communication charges, connection fees, etc., incurred in connection with the use of the Service.
- For greater comfort and convenience in viewing the AirJapan website, use the Accessibilitypresented separately.
When using the Service, Customers must not perform any of the following acts.
- An act of actually or potentially infringing upon any right of Air Japan or its affiliate, etc.
- An act of actually or potentially infringing upon any property of Air Japan or its affiliate, etc.
- An act of actually or potentially inflicting any loss on Air Japan or its affiliate, etc., in addition to what is classified under 1. or 2. above.
- An act of illegally using any ID or password on the AirJapan Website.
- An act of illegally using any third-party ID or password.
- An act of transferring one's ID or password to a third party or allowing its use by a third party.
- An act of using or providing any computer virus or other harmful program through or in connection with the Service.
- An act of using the Service through illegal use of a credit card.
- An act of submitting any false or unreasonable request for reservation, etc.
- An act of actually or potentially interfering with the operation of the Service in an unreasonable manner, thereby causing disadvantage to Air Japan.
- An act of infringing upon any intellectual property right such as copyright, or any other right, of Air Japan or a third party.
- An act of slandering/defaming or tarnishing the honor or credibility of Air Japan or a third party.
- An act of interfering with the use of the Service by other user.
- An act of actually or potentially infringing upon any property, privacy, portrait right or publicity right of Air Japan or a third party.
- An act of running or participating in a political campaign or other similar activity during and outside the political campaign period.
- An act of actually or potentially violating the public order and moral.
- An act of actually or potentially violating the law.
- A criminal act, an act that leads to a criminal act, or could potentially lead to a criminal act
- An act of obtaining information from this website manually or through using a computer program (e.g., software) and editing/duplicating that information for business purposes without permission from Air Japan
- Other acts deemed inappropriate by Air Japan
Handling of Problems Attributable to the User
- If Air Japan or its affiliate incurs any loss as a result of an act against the Terms herein or fraudulent or illegal act on the part of the customer, the customer may be asked to compensate for the loss.
- Air Japan assumes no responsibility for any conflict arising between the customer and a third party, or loss inflicted by the customer on a third party, as it will be resolved at the responsibility and expense of the customer.
Indemnity of the Provider
- Air Japan strives to provide reliable information to the users, but Air Japan does not guarantee the quality of service in terms of compliance, integrity, accuracy, security, legality, recency and any other aspect of information.
- All users are asked to use the AirJapan Website at their own responsibility.
- Air Japan assumes no responsibility for any loss arising out or of in connection with use or inability to use the AirJapan Website, except when the loss is attributable to an intentional act or gross negligence on the part of Air Japan .
- The customer agrees that the legal liability including defect warranty pertaining to any service, product, etc., provided by an affiliate, etc., under the Service (hereinafter referred to "Service, Etc.") belongs to the affiliate, etc., that provided the service, etc.
- Air Japan assumes no responsibility for any and all losses resulting from any software or hardware accident arising out of or in connection with use of the AirJapan Website, failure of the communication environment, trouble arising between the customer and a third party, or any other accident.
Shutoff/Temporary Suspension/Change of/to the Provider's Site
- Air Japan may end any part of the Service without giving a prior notice to the customer.
- Air Japan assumes no responsibility for any disadvantage or loss suffered by the customer in connection with the change, etc., in the preceding paragraph.
- If any of the following reasons exists, Air Japan may temporarily suspend or shut off the Service, in part or in whole, without giving a prior notice to the customer:
- To conduct periodic or emergency maintenance/inspection or update of any equipment or system used to provide each service.
- Providing each service is difficult due to fire, power outage, act of God or any other force majeure.
- Service by class 1 telecommunications carrier is not provided.
- Air Japan has otherwise determined that each service must be temporarily suspended or shut off, or providing each service is difficult, for operational or technical reasons.
- Air Japan assumes no responsibility for any disadvantage or loss suffered by the user or a third party as a result of temporary suspension, shutoff, etc., of each service.
Handling of User Information
Intellectual Property Rights (Copyrights, Trademarks, Etc.)
- All copyrighted works, images, characters, marks and other information are properties in or to which Air Japan or their respective providers have a copyright or other intellectual property right or other right of use or any other right.Downloading, printing or otherwise reproducing the AirJapan Website is permitted only for private use by an individual or at home.Do not use (copy, upload, feature, quote, etc.) any of the information and programs within the AirJapan Website on other websites or in other printed matters.Also, do not use without permission any of the contents featured on the AirJapan Website beyond the extent permitted by the Copyright Act.
- All rights to or in the trademarks and service marks displayed on the AirJapan Website belong to Air Japan or other rights holders who authorized Air Japan to use these marks.Do not use these marks without permission of their respective rights holders.
Individual Terms on How to Use Each Service
How to make reservations or change or cancel reservations under the Service as well as other procedures to use the Service are specified separately by Air Japan and its affiliates, etc., in the form of individual terms, etc.
Governing Laws, Conflict Resolution and Jurisdiction Court
Conclusion, effectiveness, performance and interpretation of any agreement pertaining to the Terms and Use of the Service are governed by the laws of Japan.
- If a conflict arises between Air Japan or its affiliate, etc., and the customer in connection with any agreement pertaining to the Terms or Use of the Service, the parties will discuss in good faith and strive to resolve the conflict.
- It is agreed that if a conflict arises with Air Japan regarding the Terms or Use of the Service, the Tokyo District Court will serve as the exclusive jurisdiction court.