This page describes the procedures at the airport.
【Procedures at the airport】
The boarding procedures must be completed at least one hour before departure.
Please note that you cannot board the flight if you have not completed all the procedures, including baggage check-in, by the designated time.
- Check-in is automatically completed up to four hours before departure. After auto check-in is completed, a Boarding Pass will be sent to the email address that was registered when the reservation was made.
- Use the Boarding Pass that you have received by email when you check your baggage and go through the boarding gate.
- If you have not received a Boarding Pass Sending Notification or Check-in Notification, please go to the check-in counter at the airport.
Procedures at the Auto Check-in Kiosk (Unavailable at Some Airports)
- You can use an auto check-in kiosk at the airport up to three hours before departure time.
- For seating requests, please use the paid advance assigned seating service. You cannot request a seat change at the auto check-in kiosk.
Manned Check-in at the Airport Counter
- If you need help or airport staff assistance, the boarding procedures are open at the airport counter up to three hours before departure time.
- If auto check-in is not available or you cannot use an auto check-in kiosk because the travel conditions need to be confirmed, please go to the airport counter.
- For seating requests, please use the paid advance assigned seating service. You cannot request a seat change at the airport counter.
【How to Check Baggage】
A fee is required for baggage check-in. Please make a purchase on the AirJapan website at least five hours before departure time.
If you pay the baggage check-in fee at the airport counter, a handling fee will be charged.
Self-Baggage Drop (Unavailable at Some Airports)
- You can use the self-baggage drop up to four hours before departure time. You need your boarding pass and passport to use the self-baggage drop.
- Please go to the airport counter to check baggage that is subject to the excess baggage charge or large baggage, such as sporting equipment.
Baggage Check-in at Airport Counter
- You can check large baggage, such as sporting equipment and baggage that is subject to the excess baggage charge up to three hours before departure time.
- If you want to check in a stroller or wheelchair, please go to the airport counter.
Please go to the security checkpoint early because it is expected to be busy.
You need your boarding pass and passport at immigration.
Please be sure to go to the boarding gate at least 30 minutes before departure time. You may not board the fight if you do not come at least 30 minutes before departure time.